New softwareNorloth Tibia Client Dream Day Wedding OCo Viva Las Vegas Horatios Travels Mystic Diary Haunted Island Sprill and Ritchie Adventures in Time Tortuga 3 Lilly Allen in Escape the Fear Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals Princess Isabella A Witchs Curse Gatuno in Halloween Acruz Behind the Dark The Great Bathroom Escape Secret of the Magic Crystals Cake Mania Back to the Bakery Papa Louie Diner Dash 5 Boom Ben10 Free Runner The Shadows Rage (Palm) Ancient Taxi Snapshot Adventures: Secret of Bird Isla DUVDOLL Vicky's Den Submachine 2 The Lighthouse Frankenstein: The Dismembered Bride Inherit the Earth: Quest for the Orb
Top softwareDROD 3D Win4real Casino Frog Game Deluxe Disney-Pixar WALL-E Multiplayer test demo ForeWord ColorTags Spiderman VS Kingpin AS-Solitaire Scarecrow: Heart Of Straw Hired Team DEVIL MAY CRY 4 TRIAL Powerslave Clans Anti Terror Mission Atomic Minesweeper Krack the Waves The Lotto King slot_cupid.zip Aladin and the Wonderful Lamp - The 1001 Nights Pong Ultra Win Hot Lines Marble Blast Gold The Sims Edit Secret of the Magic Crystals
Bonez Adventures:Tomb of Fulaos 1.1
Size: 185.5 MB
Date added: 2007-11-27
Downloads - Last week: 0
OS: Windows2000 , WinXP
System Requirements: 600Mz processor, 128MB RAM, 3D accelerator with 32MB video RAM
Bonez Adventures is 3D Role-playing / Adventure game from a 3rd preson's view. The game takes place in different locations, which offers classical adventure tasks as are: using some things on / in combination with the others, talking with NPC game characters, or solving logical problems. Player may find here number of hidden bonuses, which allows him to raise his character's abilities. Then there are action locations filled with traps and enemies.
- Incredible story taking place on a historical Earth in 30's.
- Each chapter includes many beautiful areas.
- Special rules system adapted to a real-time setting - including 8 base skills and 9 derived skills.
- Fast paced combat in a rich and detailed world where dialogue interaction and story play equally large roles.
- Classless system allows the user to customize their character however they want as they advance to as high as 100th level.
- A random item generator allows the player to find literally thousands of different weapons and items.
- Special sub-games which are included in the story and could be played as independent games.
- Many items to upgrade your skills.
- Many spells that evolve and grow with as your characters' abilities increase.
- Many enemies to challenge your combat and spell-casting abilities.
- Simple and intuitive gameplay with a clean interface.
Keywords of Bonez Adventures:Tomb of Fulaos
Similar Searches by Users
Related Press, Software News