New softwareDentonCoClk Inkwell for Dropbox - A Simple Text Editing, Notes & Writing App I Catching Easy Shopping List-Grocery List Pro Convertizo - The #1 Unit Converter ChristmasList+ Sales Report Stars Skies and Space - Ambient Environment Relaxation Smart Contacts - End Loneliness Random email generator JB Fotboll ContactBook HD - Contact Management with Map, Groups, and Import / Export MRC Boston TaxiDrivr Hot Typer Fast Qrafter - QR Code and Barcode Reader and Generator Induct CI2 SafeSync as a Service BrickCalc+ Converter - convert Image Files & Office Documents & Web Pages to PDF CLTcalculator Carpool Balancer Designer's Diary XFINITY Family Sense SMART D-DAY +
Map Draw - Route tracking and Annotation (Regular) 1.2
Size: 24.6 MB
Date added: 2014-09-04
Downloads - Last week: 0
*** Route Drawing****
Use your finger to draw a route on top of the map. Our touch system makes plotting your route easy and accurate, and stores total distance. Routes can be drawn independently of roads, allowing off road trails and hikes to be captured. This is the perfect tool for dynamically mapping a route or run on the iPad.
*** Custom user waypoints****
need to add a waypoint or mark a particular location? We've created an annotation pin system with 300 unique icons in 10 different colors, allowing you over 3000 possible combinations for marking areas of interest on your map or along your route. Customize with icon, pin color, title, and subtitle. Press create, than use your finger to drag and drop to desired location.
*** Freehand drawing and Export *****
All maps and routes you create are stored and saved dynamically on the device, and can be edited and changed at any time. You have the option to export maps as files to be emailed or saved to your photo library. All exported files may be drawn on freehand from within the app, allowing you to add what lines and pins can't say.
- Maps support forward geocoding, allowing you to search for any location by name or address.
- Use the zoom to location feature for easy access to your current location when drawing a route.
- Map type can be toggled between standard, satellite, and hybrid. The type is stored and remembered for each individual map.
- Route Plotting contains undo and clear-all support.
- Each map you create is stored in a journal-style interface for easy access. Every entry is plotted on a graphic map display.
- Journal interface is customizable.
- Application supports both landscape and portrait orientations.
- All Saved routes can be freely edited at any time. Changes are saved automatically.
- Information is cached locally, allowing you to view a route and map offline. However for pinching and zooming, an internet connection is recommended.
- Application contains built-in help and support, is intuitive and easy to use.
Can't think of what routes you might map? Here are just a FEW ideas:
*Create, plan, and store your runs for cardio fitness and training
*Check the distance between 2 points
* Map Directions to an event, write any additional notes or info DIRECTLY into the map, then email to your people
*Track the places you drive. Determine what routes are best
*Create ALL your evil plans: draw out extraction points, drop off and pickup points, secondary escape plans, and more. Share with evil subordinates, or keep them to yourself
* Like to travel a lot? Set place marks on all the countries, states, cities, war zones etc, that you've been to
*Just find a place on the map, and paint to your hearts content: Make the streets look green, scribble out the house of the neighbor you don't like, draw a robot in downtown Tokyo Whatever you feel like
*Plan a scavenger hunt or route for someone, plotting the route they would follow, houses they might visit, etc
*Draw out your favorite rock band's touring schedule, or where the home teams plays for the season
* Use to plan your next hiking trip
* Store the routes of all the marathons, 10k's or other races you've done
* Map your biking routes
* Use for Homework in history and geography class. Draw out historical information
* Have another use we didn't cover? We'd love to hear about it!
System Requirements: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Downloads from Insomniac Industries
Hertz-Bomb! 1.5 - ****Optimized for iPhone 5*****Want to annoy the people around you? Have a party you need to break up? You may not find a handier application than the Hertz Bomb, Featuring actual bomb sounds as well as the high pitch whines you love so much! ... ... (5/0) download
Survive it! - Wilderness Survival Manual 2.0 - Military Grade Wilderness Survival Manual. Contains Field tested knowledge on just about everything you need to know in order to survive in the wild: Things ranging from kits to food and water procurement, desert survival to dealing with wild ... ... (3/0) download
FAA Airplane Flying Manual (Premium) 2.3 - This is the official FAA source for learning the basic skills and knowledge essential for learning to fly. It is a must for all pilots and those training for their private pilot's license. It has been used by pilots for over 30 years, and ... ... (7/0) download
FAA Practical Test Standards (Private Pilot Checkride) 1.0 - This application contains the testing standards of the FAA for private pilot single-engine land and sea (ASEL, ASES), and comes from publication FAA-S-8081-14A. It is used by the FAA as the standards to which all private pilot check-rides and ... ... (13/0) download
Similar Searches by Users
Related Press, Software News