New softwareAce Phonics Write & Play - Second Grade Free Lite Sumer AR EAUN 2013 Venice - San Sebastiano SP SIWF Learn Spanish - Vocabulary (Hello-Hello) Gomokus Chord Study MuniRem Handlers Guide Leo Lion Band Arithmetic Wiz Free - Singapore Math Drills De Taalbende Number Hide and Seek - Children's Story Book Python Rice - An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python Abby Explorer Write & Play - Animals Edumatic English-French iStone.Translation&Talking Travel Phrasebook Principalm Happy Idioms 6 Kids ABC123 Letter Detective Dome of the Rock 3D Interactive Virtual Tour - Jerusalem in Islam Alfabetiamo WordCalclator Moulton School
Download: Download Site 1
(512k): 08 m 10 s
(1Mb): 04 m 05 s
(2Mb): 02 m 03 s
(5Mb): 49 s
(10Mb): 25 s
This app is designed specifically to assist development of good basic math operations. It utilizes simple technique using number line to influence understanding of basic math concepts. This app will enable parents and teacher assess the trend in student's understanding of mathematical concepts.
Key areas of focus: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division
- App suggests schedule for taking quiz to repeat and apply previously understood math concept. It also allows student to review quiz results and shows correct math operation
- Detail report for parent/teacher showing progress chart by each math operation. These charts show trend line for 1, 3, 7, 15, and 30 days. i.e. indicating conceptual understanding of math concept
- Simple scorecard for students
- Allows parent/teacher to manage types of questions/demo for specific range of digits, number of questions, use of maximum and minimum number in question etc.
- Clean simple user interface
Suggested grades levels are K to 5.