New softwareAce Phonics Write & Play - Second Grade Free Lite Sumer AR EAUN 2013 Venice - San Sebastiano SP SIWF Learn Spanish - Vocabulary (Hello-Hello) Gomokus Chord Study MuniRem Handlers Guide Leo Lion Band Arithmetic Wiz Free - Singapore Math Drills De Taalbende Number Hide and Seek - Children's Story Book Python Rice - An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python Abby Explorer Write & Play - Animals Edumatic English-French iStone.Translation&Talking Travel Phrasebook Principalm Happy Idioms 6 Kids ABC123 Letter Detective Dome of the Rock 3D Interactive Virtual Tour - Jerusalem in Islam Alfabetiamo WordCalclator Moulton School
Maths With Byron: Times Tables 1.0
Size: 171.0 MB
Date added: 2014-01-16
Downloads - Last week: 0
- Specifically structured order to learn the tables and ensure success
- Video tutorials teach specific strategies for each times table
- Games to practice each individual times table
- Focused and specific learning activities to secure key skills
- Assisting every child to learn to learn the times tables no matter their current ability or age
- The best app for learning times tables in the app store
- Includes up to 33 individual games in the full version and 11 challenges
- Bonus video teaching turnarounds
- Designed specifically for the iPad
- Designed by a specialist teacher with a Post Grad Diploma in Dyslexia & Literacy and a Graduate Certificate in ASD
Maths with Byron times tables was created by Tracy Ashbridge, a well qualified and experienced teacher of students with learning difficulties, in conjunction with app developers Section 31 Pty Ltd.
For many years Tracy Ashbridge has been helping struggling leaners and remediating Numeracy problems. Teaching children to understand and recall is a vital life skill and for students with learning disabilities this requires additional resources.
Maths with Byron times tables is one of an evolving collection of apps designed to support children learning Literacy and Numeracy skills.
The main character is a bear called Byron, who makes the learning experience both visually appealing and fun!
Maths with Byron times tables, specifically targets the development of times tables. It was created to provide a fun and educational app to help children learn their times tables. The tutorials, by Tracy Ashbridge, demonstrate key strategies to learn the times table facts.
Maths with Byron Times Tables for Children Features:
- Learn strategies to recall the times tables facts
- sequence numbers through skip counting
- Improve your times table skills
- Errorless learning to increase speed and accuracy of learning
- Email your challenge results to parents and teachers
- Build up your speed and accuracy
- Beat your own challenge time
- Designed for multiple student use
- Clean and simple interface specifically designed for the iPad
- Intuitive for children to use
- Hand drawn Byron the bear designed to be appealing to children
- Lite and full version available
- Full version is ad free
- Parents of children for use in the home
- Classroom teachers
- Specialist teacher for children with reading difficulties
* Still undecided? Try our lite version for FREE!
Just search for Maths With Byron Times Tables Lite
Feedback and Support:
To let us know what you think or for other enquiries, please contact us at:
Recommended ages: normally developing students, approximately Year 2 and upwards.
System Requirements: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Downloads from Section 31 Pty Ltd
Ford News Blue Oval Network 1.2 - The Blue Oval Network brings to you Ford News and Information, Reviews and Events, Ford Articles and moreThe most comprehensive Ford App available...Everything Fordin a handy mobile Application.Join the Ford News Network and keep upto date with ... ... (3/0) download
Similar Searches by Users
Related Press, Software News