New softwarePoland Radio Recorder Free MAGIA FM Innerpartysystem CoolGuitarPro Learning to Shout All Time Low Hustler Club Fan App Irish Dancing Play SoundsofSummer Courage My Love 93 Rock LukeEscombe Play The Golden Gate Bridge ZoukMeUp Silkeborg Guld Music Binder (for iPhone/iPod) EuroSong POP100 KissTV Li-Wei's Cello Music Gym 57 grados ItaloBrothers AlpRadio Radio Estonia Live A+ HandDrumKit
Moosic Studio: Student & Music Studio Manager 1.1.1
Size: 11.2 MB
Date added: 2014-08-01
Downloads - Last week: 0
Moosic Studio empowers you to streamline your music studio business & consolidate all the tools you require to run your business in a single feature-packed iPad application.
NO MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONS!
If you are using a browser-based solution to manage your studio, I'm sure paying a monthly fee is getting a little old and costly! Moosic Studio costs a fraction of the yearly cost.
JUST DO THE MATH
If you pay $14 per month, you'll save over $128 per year...
If you pay $29 per month, you'll save over $300 per year...
If you pay $49 per month, you'll save over $545 per year...
... all by switching from your monthly service to Moosic Studio. Heck you can even buy yourself a new iPad!
MANAGE STUDIOS OF ANY SIZE FOR ONE PRICE
3 students or 300 students, it doesn't matter: the cost of the application remains the same.
-- Reviews --
"Oh my, Ive been looking for something like this that totes versatility and ease of communication with student families and finally found it!" Leila Viss from 88pianokeys (88pianokeys.me)
"The Moosic Studio app truly looks like a handy solution for the independent music teacher." Joy Morin from Color in My Piano (ColorInMyPiano.com)
"All in all I am VERY impressed with Moosic Studio and am looking forward to the updates to come. I think Carlos did a great job and I know teachers will enjoy using this app in their studio to simplify the business side of things." Jennifer Foxx from Foxx Piano Studio Resources (fpsresources.wordpress.com)
-- Features --
- Create Invoices to send to your families each month.
- Invoice by the Month, by term/semester, by year or by any date range you want
- Track Studio Transactions (expenses or additional income)
- Track Student Expenses easily. Can accommodate scenarios where the teacher collects a Material Fee or where the teacher passes the expense directly on to the parent via invoicing.
- Fixed-Fee or Per Lesson billing
- Group siblings' monthly fees together into a single convenient group
- Use existing contacts or create new contacts for both Students & Parents.
- Add Students to your Waitlist
- Schedule multiple lessons & events for each of your students.
- Easily add various types of Assignments during a lesson. Support for: multiple book assignments, sight-reading, online exercises, Circle of Fifths.
- Need to record an accompaniment for your Voice Student to practice with or video record a Piano Student's technique? Capturing Audio & Video clips is possible during a lesson from within Moosic Studio.
- Easily view and email your Students by: Status (active, waitlisted, inactive), Instrument (piano, voice, etc.), Skill Level, Age, Grade, School.
- All lessons created in Moosic Studio automatically generate events in the default Calendar which are synced to other devices via iCloud
- Easily Cancel or Swap lessons
- Library management
- Assign a Passcode to protect access to Moosic Studio safe from prying eyes.
PRINTING, EMAIL, ETC.
- Print or email Lesson Assignments before your students leave your studio.
- Use iTunes File Sharing to transfer large audio & video files to your computer.
- Send Lesson Assignment (PDFs), Audio (M4A) & Video (MP4) files that you create in Moosic Studio to other apps installed on your iPad that support these files. This includes Evernote, Dropbox & Box to name a few!
Changes: Bug fixes... no new features :(
Student & Studio Transactions:
- Fixes an issue where the expense would be off by a 0.01
- Fixes an issue with start & end dates.
System Requirements: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Similar Searches by Users
Related Press, Software News