Products of this category
Password Organizer Deluxe 3.9
Password management software gives you an easy way to gather and organize information about all your passwords, access codes, important numbers, login names, ids, account numbers.
Password Recovery Bundle 2012 Advanced 3.0.0.1
Password Recovery Bundle 2012 Advanced offers you the fastest and easiest password reset solutions which includes various password reset tools. It is an all-in-one password recovery tool designed to reset or recover passwords for more than 70 types.
my-iWallet 2.3
Biometrics is the use of finger, face, voice or iris recognition to identify a person. my-iWallet is an innovative application utilizing Biometrics to log securely onto Web Sites by simply Scanning your finger or face, voice or biosmartcard.

ShowPassword 2.6

ShowPassword 2.6

Select your Rating:
License: Freeware
Size:
Date added: 2013-02-05
Downloads: 1
Downloads - Last week: 0



This application allows to view the passwords which are hidden by asteriks. If you find a textbox where there are hidden passwords, which will be replaced with asterisks, these can be easily revealed with this program, only by executing it and moving the cursor over the textbox. For example, you have the some program where you defined a password: your mail accounts, personal code to private folder, login in network or Window login. In each these situations the passwords in MS Windows will be hidden and you haven't a standard way to view the values - you must remember (in memory or somewhere in papers). This is standard method for security. The new our version allow to show the password in browser (Internet Explorer) It's good because anybody can't use the your passwords. But let imagine that you forgot some password and can't find a paper with written code. In this situation you must change a password and remember a newest but you can't change it because before changing you must enter the old password value. It's the other item of standard security in MS Windows. It's good too in 99.99% of cases but the rest 0.01% can be very important for you...




OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Keywords of ShowPassword
Downloads from Scalabium Software
Paradox viewer 1.36 -  Direct and fast read and export any Paradox table This tool allow to read/open the Paradox tables on any computer. ... (100/0) download
ExcelFile viewer 1.3 -  Direct and fast read and export any MS Excel file This tool allow to read/open the MS Excel files on any computer. ... (48/0) download
DBISAM viewer 1.65 -  DBISAM Viewer: direct and fast read any DBISAM table This tool allow to read/open the DBISAM tables on any computer. ... (48/0) download
MS Excel viewer 1.53 -  You may read/open the MS Excel files on any computer.Application don't use any external libraries (no MS Excel/Office, no BDE, no ODBC, no ADO etc) and you may run the tool on computer without any additional setup/install. ... (27/0) download
SMImport suite for Delphi/CBuilder 2.36 -  Data import from Excel, Word, Access, HTML/XML, Text/CSV/SQL, RTF, Lotus, DBF Components from SMImport suite allows to import a data from external file formats:- MS Excel spreadsheet (directly without OLE/DDE)- text delimited file- text fixed width f ... (59/0) download
Scalabium Thumbnail Viewer 1.5 Build 45 -  Thumbnail Viewer is an useful application that allows you to view and extract all images saved in Thumb.db.This tool allow to read / extract all images saved in Thumb.db file (created by MS Windows to cache your pictures). ... (2/0) download
Advantage viewer 1.98 -  This tool allow to read/open the Advantage tables on any computer. An application don't use any external libraries (no BDE, no ODBC, no ADO etc) and you may run this tool on computer without any additional setup/install. ... (48/0) download
Viewer for MS Outlook Messages 1.36 -  MSGView can read/extract the any information from msg-file created in MS Outlook. ... (3/0) download
SMExport suite for Delphi/CBuilder 4.77 -  SMExport for Delphi/CBuilder is a component suite for data export from TDBGrid/TDataSet (with BDE or without) into:- XLS (Excel spreadsheet without OLE)- MS Excel (using OLE)- MS Word (using OLE)- MS Access (using DAO 3.5 or 3. ... (7/0) download
Viewer for TNEF-files (winmail.dat) 1.36 -  TNEFView can read/extract the any information from tnef-file created in MS Outlook. ... (16/0) download