How to submit software to SoftListDear software developers and distributors!
You are welcome to add/update your freeware, shareware, commercial
software to our directory!
Attention! Information about software listed in our directory must meet these rules. Be careful when you add or modify information about your software, or it will be removed from our directory.
Requirements for software suggested to publication in our directory:
- We do not publish software that is not useful for the greatest part of the English-speaking persons (e.g. German-Swedish dictionaries, international versions, etc.);
- We do not publish software that breaks international law;
- We do not publish e-mail extractors (software wich crawls the Web extracts e-mail addresses from web-pages);
- Software must be published by its author or official representative;
- Software doesn't have to be just a client of any online service;
- Software must have rational file size (the set of features must be equal to file size). For example, just additional utility with 2 mb file will not be published;
- Software must have file for download and homepage hosted not by the free server like Geocities, Hypermart, Virtualave, etc.;
- Software's homepage must have serious and legal content (no sponsors like DoubleClick, warez or porno banners, etc.);
- The file of the software available for download must be .zip, .exe, .rar, .msi, .tar or .tar.gz. file only.
Attention! Breaking of any of these rules will cause corresponding software to be removed from our directory.
We keep the right to refuse the publication of any software without any reason.