New softwareIt is great to be friends with you! - Piccolo picture books ARIA HAHN Carta a mi Padre (Kafka) Anand Sahab I'm Maximum Cat, And That's A Fact! StoryChimes (FREE) Treasure Island, The Experience Gestione del Tempo HD 10 ans Surfrider / Y&R Baji Rao 1 How to Do It Guns and Ammos David Copperfield part1 FWAD Book Lite How Deep Elizabeth von Arnim Books Classic Comics for iPad 3 Inspirational Stories Finny Makes New Friends - Another Great Children's Story Book by Pickatale HD Koko The Crocodile Tennis Fan Magazine Kuckuck, da bin ich! Virus Panic, Fear of new influenza and large infection Your Tale Engelsk Ordbog - Large I Want Candy StoryChimes SongBook
Afterthought Speed Reader 1.3.3
Size: 512.0 KB
Date added: 2014-11-12
Downloads - Last week: 1
Afterthought Speed Reader is an enhanced Rapid Serial Visual Presentation (RSVP) eBook reader for the iPhone and the iPod touch. Like other eBook readers, it flashes from 1 to 6 words at a time in the center of the screen allowing increased reading speed. The Afterthought Speed Reader goes beyond other eBook readers by adding a natural conversational style that provides a modified RSVP experience that includes a completion meter, punctuation pauses, interruption pauses, and pauses at clause and sentence boundaries. For example, when processing a sentence that has clauses set off by commas or semicolons, there is a slight pause when a commas is encountered followed by a slightly longer pause at the end of a sentence--all of which is configurable via settings. This provides for a more natural story-telling style.
Other features include:
* Works with ASCII and UTF8 text (text from many languages supported).
* Work with books from the web or your own text (see FAQ at website for details on getting personal text input)
* Offline storage of books for disconnected reading.
* Internationalized (English / Spanish).
* Read in both portrait or landscape mode.
* More font choices than other eBook apps.
* More color (text color / background color) choices than other apps.
* Can add / delete as many stories as can fit in the memory of your device.
* Uses URI application processing to easily add stories to your list of books using Safari as a jump-off point.
* Supports sentence rewind / advance (allows you to back up and re-read or advance forward sentences).
* Automatically bookmarks your reading location for each book you are reading from your book list.
* Automatically titles your selections (currently only for .txt files pulled from project Gutenberg at http://www.gutenberg.org). For example, where other ebooks would list a book by its URL, like "...11.txt", the Afterthought Speed Reader will list it properly as "Alice in Wonderland"
* On-the-fly speed (words-per-minute) adjustment.
* Auto-title feature works only with books pulled from project Gutenberg.
Changes: Fixed crashing on devices that are still using iOS 4.3
System Requirements: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Downloads from Advanced Modeling Concepts, Inc.
Similar Searches by Users
Related Press, Software News