New softwareSaunas and Baths NRC Runner - Naperville Running Company Quit Smoking Plus - Hypnotherapy Sessions with Max Kirsten Sublimental Timer + Microwave ICE Lite ('In Case of EMERGENCY') Office.Health Models Body Magazine Reiki 1 Parte 2 Anti-Cancer Grocery List Shantiyoga Train 4 the Game Sober House ShortMemo My Heart&Stroke Health Contraction Counter 3D YOGA TimeMeter Smokx Pelotonia Relaxing Sleep Sounds & Ambient Effects Effective Beauty Tips NEWCOTemperature US Flu Fighter Easy Consumption calorie retrieval dictionary
FND Tracker 2.1
Size: 307.2 KB
Date added: 2014-03-13
Downloads - Last week: 0
Use the Friday Night Diet Tracker at home, at a restaurant or cafe, or on the go to quickly and accurately assess your food and assist in managing your weight. The front screen gives all the information you need at a quick glance and the handy tab style interface is simple to navigate - we know, we use it ourselves!
With the the Friday Night Diet Tracker in your pocket, you take the guess work out of your weight loss.
Don't rely on your memory any longer!
Need to enter the value for a sandwich at the cafe?
Enter the calories (and optionally the fat and fiber content) and hit Save. It's ready for your next entry.
Need to work out the calories you'll earn back after a walk or run?
Enter the duration and choose the intensity, and hit Save. It's ready for your next entry.
- Simple and intuitive to use
- Familiar iPhone look and feel
- Track your daily calories, or food values
- Track your activity, which comes off your daily allowance
- Activity calculation uses your weight (saved on exit) for accuracy
- Daily totals "dashboard" screen gives you a meal breakdown
- Drill down into your meals and delete accidental entries
- Full instructions included, with sample food label for clarity
- Extensive weight maintenance guide included!
- Choose between pounds and kilograms for your weight entry
- Choose between UK/Europe and USA regions for food entry
- Choose whether to track calories or nutritional values, which take fibre (USA region) and fat content into account
We're working on new features already - we use our own iPhone applications, so we're always eager to improve them!
Don't be put off calorie counters because of other more complex applications. We wrote the Friday Night Diet Tracker because we couldn't find something simple and powerful, yet quick to use. We're sure you'll love the Friday Night Diet Tracker too!
Check out our flagship iPhone application, the Friday Night Diet, to jump start you to a fabulous body!
Changes: Updated settings screen and help
System Requirements: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Similar Searches by Users
Related Press, Software News