New softwareAce Phonics Write & Play - Second Grade Free Lite Sumer AR EAUN 2013 Venice - San Sebastiano SP SIWF Learn Spanish - Vocabulary (Hello-Hello) Gomokus Chord Study MuniRem Handlers Guide Leo Lion Band Arithmetic Wiz Free - Singapore Math Drills De Taalbende Number Hide and Seek - Children's Story Book Python Rice - An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python Abby Explorer Write & Play - Animals Edumatic English-French iStone.Translation&Talking Travel Phrasebook Principalm Happy Idioms 6 Kids ABC123 Letter Detective Dome of the Rock 3D Interactive Virtual Tour - Jerusalem in Islam Alfabetiamo WordCalclator Moulton School
Montessori Blocks - a color and number pattern match game 1.0
Size: 20.8 MB
Date added: 2014-07-30
Downloads - Last week: 0
Free Version is available here:
The playing rules are very straightforward. The player needs to choose one block from five colors and move it to the right board. As long as the right pattern is the same as the left model, the pattern player is successful.
- A good experiment for number and colors. Kids need to apply their knowledge of number, color, and shape spontaneously in their playing. This process will help them to strengthen the concept deeply and personally.
- Very simple rules, and broad spans of difficulties, good for kids from 2 years to 8 years old.
- Locate the position through quantity and direction in a two-dimensional space, set up the very basic concept of coordination.
- A great coordination practice of hands, brain, and eyes.
- Learn the name of the objects, alphabets, and numbers.
Mode and settings:
- Sound hint and help button to reduce frustration.
- Board rotator to show and hide the checker position number, more fun and more options.
- Bonus game: Doodle for Fun. A constructive painting board for kids who like to draw pictures in a dot-matrix.
In the Montessori classroom, the kids are always encouraged to LEARN BY DOING, which requires spontaneous investigation and practice. By playing MONTESSORI BLOCKS, the kids will naturally abstract the information of color, quantity, and direction from the model pattern and the abstracted information will instruct them to move the blocks and form their own pattern. It is exactly the process of LEARNING BY DOING.
Hope you have good experience with MONTESSORI BLOCKS and have fun!
We are here waiting for your feedback!
Visit our website: busyspidermobile.com/apps/montessoriblocks
Email to us:
System Requirements: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Similar Searches by Users
Related Press, Software News