New softwareLogicmax Sierra Smiles Dentistry SympTracker WirPlusIch 3D Medical Human Eye Michelangelo hand & axon wrist - Ottobock Augmented Reality for iPhone Greenwich Street Guide SeaSickness Carabins de Bourbon Eye Exercises 2012 AIUM Annual Convention & PreConvention Program HD Versicherungsmedizin ReumaMonitor EDSS Tracker 3CHF-Score Vitamin D Listen & Learn InfectioGuide Gratuit WCPOS Milan 2012 Internal Medicine Q&A Review: Board Exam Prep iQ Series PANCE PRO Hausapotheke Tumor Doubling Time Covidien CPT Enquiry Quiz i Medicin & Kirurgi Medicine for the Outdoors
X-Ray Plan Special 1.1
Size: 119.0 MB
Date added: 2014-09-09
Downloads - Last week: 0
DCStory for Ipad.
XRayPlan Special, 50% Off!! Special offer !!
50% Off sale start today. Just a week, Hurry~
Happy Spring ~
X-ray Plan is only a X-ray plan version of the DCStory Pro. X-ray plan is for user who want to use X-ray Plan and some 3D dental animation.
DCStory for the iPad is an excellent new educational and motivational tool for counseling dental patients. DCStory allows a dentist to easily explain complex dental procedures and multi-step treatment plans so that patients understand and retain this information. The included X-Ray Plan module allows easy tab and touch functionality to select and move illustrated objects onto a patient x-ray. It also provides explanations of treatments and alternative treatments according to each patients dental needs. This information can easily be stored in individual patient folders for future use. You will finally have confidence that your patients really understand their choices and their treatment, while freeing up more of your time to care for your patients.
- Increases patient trust and understanding.
- Educates patients in an intimate one-on-one setting.
- Easily create individual patient folders.
- Import patient photos, x-rays, medical history, and other patient information.
- Draw on actual patient photos, x-rays or DCStory images.
- Includes many illustrated ojects that can easily be overlayed on top of patient photos and x-rays to explain
conditions that may not otherwise be clear to patients.
- Save drawings for future use.
- E-mail these images to patients so they can review this information at their convenience.
Changes: - bug fixed.
System Requirements: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Similar Searches by Users
Related Press, Software News